Kaiser Logistics, Inc.℠ the industry leader in LTL Open-Deck Freight
Freight Services by Kaiser Logistics
We have built a process that puts customer care at the heart of our organization.
We have earned our reputation as the most highly regarded logistics providers in the open-deck LTL freight industry. Our specialization in brokering LTL open-deck freight makes your freight shipping easy.
Kaiser Logistics provides first-class 3PL warehousing and storage services.
- Transportation to and from freight warehousing service locations
- Fair warehousing prices
- Expert logistics supervision
- Warehousing for machinery, large equipment (large freight), and construction vehicles
LTL Open Deck Freight (Less-than-Truckload)
Kaiser is an experienced expert freight logistics provider that defines excellence in ltl freight
- End-to-end large, LTL freight shipping, and open-deck services
- Logistics that save time, money, and hassle
- Over 100 years of combined freight industry experience and the best professionals in the business.
3rd Party Logistics (3PL)
Our 3PL services complement our expertise in supply chain logistics management.
- Warehousing and logistics go hand-in-hand
- 24-hour customer service
- Support your supply chain management & 3PL logistics
Heavy Equipment Transportation
We deliver multiple types of heavy equipment and machinery.
- Construction & manufacturing equipment
- Industrial machinery
- Generators & transformers
- Steel transportation
- Aerospace transportation & shipping
How do we do it?
We set the bar when it comes to serving our customers with our meticulously selected network of reliable independent carriers and strong industry relationships. We are ready to handle your transportation needs with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 24/7, beginning-to-end customer service
- Competitive spot quotes and contract rates
- Industry-Leading freight carrier network
- Quality control & carrier screening
- On-Time delivery
- Warehousing and storage throughout the US
- Hassle-free freight management
- Efficient trouble-shooting and on-the-road support
Request a Freight Quote
Learn More about LTL (Less-Than-Truckload)
How we determine LTL shipping rates.
- Location: The further the distance from origin to destination, the higher the price.
- Size & Dimensions: The dimensions, size, and weight of the shipment determine the freight class, which impacts shipping rates.
When should I choose LTL shipping?
- LTL shipping is best for freight weighing under 15,000 pounds that doesn't require a full trailer.
- LTL can maximize cost savings for "less-than-truckload" cargo and freight.
How we prepare LTL shipments.
- Measuring Dimensions: We round up the length, width, and height measurements of your cargo to the nearest inch. Accuracy is critical for our carriers to gauge trailer space requirements and to help avoid extra fees.
- Documentation& Paperwork: A bill of lading should be filled out as precisely as possible for the carrier when they arrive. This acts as a receipt for the cargo being shipped.
LTL shipping FAQs.
- How does LTL work? LTL operates on a "hub and spoke" model. Large central terminals (the "hubs") distribute freight out to local terminals (the "spokes").
- Is it "LTL" or "FTL?" Freight that doesn't require the entire space of a truck is known as LTL - "Less than Truckload." A full truckload - FTL - takes up the entire space or weight limit of a trailer.